Back Forum New

Connection error!!!

Post Last Edit by kuenga at 13-Sep-2010 15:05

Hey yo admins...Really need some help here...I've tried everything: shutting down the firewall,the anti-virus, router config, ip reset and all of those...My internet speed is 100 mbps.
Zion welcomes me, (reads "making a new connection") It beeps and the Java app shuts down??

Bookmark and Share

hmmm.
Do you play on other platforms as well ? If yes, are you able to play there?
You havent mentioned anything about JAVA. Update it, or uninstall the current faulty version and get the latest one.
Have you patched your Warcraft to the compatible version?
Which OS are you using VISTA, 7 , or XP or MAC?

Please Check all these and wats with gold ? greedy huh
REPORT and earn free POPs

2# [in]sane

patch 1.24e, Dota 6.68c.
I don't play on other platforms..But I did try on Garena couple of months ago but it failed to connect. I used to play World of Warcraft 3 yrs ago (that worked fine then but now when I tried the trial version it fails yet again to connect)..I use XP, Can you tell me what are the restrictions to connect to online game servers(Like Dotapod server) when you are in a network that uses a gateway(probably all networks) Can there be any restricitons?? Does my computer have the authority to remove them...

2# [in]sane

And the Java is 100% up to date...

2 gold!?!? Daylight Robbery!

On another note, do take a look at your firewall settings with regards to your port settings. Solution might be there.
The bigger the challenge, the sweeter the victory. Bring. It. On.

Post Last Edit by kuenga at 13-Sep-2010 15:06

hey guys...M new around, So I didnt know how to do the setting when posting the thread. so sorry. Please help more...I'm dying to play Dota with real people...Ai is killing me here

how about the "ting GAME FOUND" voice over that happens from time to time...
then you will be automatically disconnected

3# kuenga

There are certainly no restrictions for playing on DP servers. If u have right version of warcraft (1.24e), with firewall down, and latest JAVA, and a stable ISP connection... I dont see any problem, you should be able to play esp on XP.. beacuse vista got some issues with firewall. Make sure even your Antivirus firewall is down too, as a last resort.

Other than that U must be able to play. or may be some glitch, restart and give a try some time later.
And dont double post, edit the previous thread.
Cheers
REPORT and earn free POPs

Maybe i think its because the game room was full.... or maybe you should try checking your connection problems?

Tips: The Author has been banned or delete.
I <3 coca-cola
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with nearly 500 sparkling and still brands. Globally, we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, juices and juice drinks and ready-to-drink teas and coffee. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that protect the environment, conserve resources and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate.

Back Forum