Back Forum New

What a scary sven.See 3 divine
[img][/img]

23# Moto.moto

I noticed that the total number of deaths in the opposing team didn't match up to his total kills. Can you send me the replay of that game?
Also, that is why PMing an active Moderator is still the best way to resolve a problem, whether its a question about the rules, or reporting spoilers or reporting maphackers or giving site feedback. It's flame proof, and best of all you are not ridiculed even if you ask stupid questions.

24# macx98

I dont have the replay, the reason the kill doesn't match up is, he switched over to the sentinel again.

25# Moto.moto

If that's the case I wouldn't know if he gathered the kills when he was with you or when he was acting alone. In which case anyone in your team could have been camping the fountain and killing the unlocked heroes or the remaining players from the other side might have been sending heroes to feed your team. I don't have enough information to render the proper judgement in this case.
Also, that is why PMing an active Moderator is still the best way to resolve a problem, whether its a question about the rules, or reporting spoilers or reporting maphackers or giving site feedback. It's flame proof, and best of all you are not ridiculed even if you ask stupid questions.

he did freekill the leavers i witness ... i there oso
ZZZzZZzZZ

27# WakaWakA94

I can also say Angelina Jolie is my wife- but it doesn't make it true. Gimme a replay to watch and I will seriously review that and consider a judgement.

Back Forum