Back Forum New
Great song i love it =)
TRY to Do your BEST =)

awesome i like singing too

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aka Jas

zomg! i always tot Jeric would be just another geek! Didn't know he's a up n coming singer songwriter! That's way cool!

And kudos to him for coming up with this whole DP thingy on the sideline, even though in the business sense it may not be that great a success, but it definitely benefited us ALL.!!!
Its just a game...just have fun, play fair. switch when needed.
We can do with less bickering... CHEERS

Tru~~
不是应该叫作创作歌手吗?

Well guys. I know Jeric AKA sprion personally in real life. Used to hang out with him like supper la or basketball, and he is really a nice and shy guy, pretty good in communciation with his friends. He has nice voice too, that why he is chosen to be a singer.

And most of you must be wondering is that jeric? I can assure you that the MV is him , the facebook is also him and everything about him is real. He is just purely awesome.

So what you guys have to do now is to support him by taking that youtube MV and share it on your facebook . So yes he already have a fan page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/ch ... 31689709093?ref=mf# . GO and click I LIKE NOW !

Last but not least, thanks sprion for creating Zion, Dotapod and also nice music for us to hear. 3 Cheers for SPRION AKA JERIC TAN !
I Am from DotAPod HumanResource Dept.
If You wanna become a DotAPod ADMIN, please email me at [email protected] .

JERICK!!!!!
Can i have ur signature plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

lol..

Sprion sure has come a long way, I hope his labours and dedications would start to bear fruits from now on!!!

预祝Sprion唱片大卖!!! 傑瑞站中  杰倫靠边站!!!

预祝Sprion唱片大卖!!! 傑瑞站中  杰倫靠边站!!!

CONCUR!
Its just a game...just have fun, play fair. switch when needed.
We can do with less bickering... CHEERS

Back Forum