Back Forum New
10# Dmej

I didn't get to ask the title of the movie- in fact, I'm not sure of the release date yet. I'll revert to sprion to answer your question...

Post Last Edit by Dmej at 4-Jul-2010 12:49

Post Last Edit by Dmej at 4-Jul-2010 12:48

is it Castaway on the Moon (2009)?

12# Dmej

I think it would be a better support to Jeric if interested fans would buy the movie through legitimate channels or support his music by buying the CD album.

Besides, torrents are bad and they make you a pirate (argh)

On the question of the movie's name- I'll revert the answer to that to Jeric himself.

I edited my reply.. connection is slow. sorry about that. hey.. do me another favor, please ask jeric about the English translation of the lyrics of this song. I'll buy his cd. and pls ask him if i can have the cd signed by him? hehe. Tell him to visit Philippines.. hehe

14# Dmej

That's actually a pretty good idea there. Some of our Chinese language-speaking friends might be interested in coming up with a fan subbed music video.

Yeah, I do hope Jeric would visit us here- beers' on me

I WANNA MEET HIM!!! Lets have a picture together with him macx! The 3 of us. Please...

Love this song. I will support you sprion.

Damn...Sprion is all what i want to be in the future....A good Singer and all around instrument player...but still do good in doing techy stuffs like programming...
my idol..

^_^
i Played This Song From Yesterday To Now.
Nice Song!!
Support-
Thumb UP!!!
10<3

-Jas
???
=)

Sprion is Talented , Bright Future dude , keep it up ,
Can give me your signature now? hahahax

Back Forum