Back Forum New

Asian undersea cable disruption slows Internet access

Latest update Aug 15th: - Play Warcraft, Dota Online free8 _5 x* v/ x( \& _$ Y
The repair work on APCN2 segment 1 has been completed. Internet Access have also been stablized. There is still an outstanding repair on APCN7 segment and we ill post more update once the entire Cable System has normalised.
8 C7 i7 u) j! g3 Z/ jwww.dotapod.com; v" V  ~( r8 |& I
Full story for poor internet for users in SEA region, especially Singapore and Philippines:
% k) L: _: V4 R$ I+ Vhttp://www.computerworld.com/s/a ... ows_Internet_access

Bookmark and Share

Thank you for lovin' DotaPod! Donate & Go Pro

Post Last Edit by tetran at 8-May-2010 23:56 - Play Warcraft, Dota Online free) Q1 v( ^( D$ S; e6 b( J; m4 L" V

0 S6 K# p) _, {/ f. ?9 [3 R  q8 jWorld's best place to play Warcraft, DotA online free with friendsOh. that's why we are lagging sometimes.
+ u9 I2 q- i  [8 r2 XDotaPod Forum
( q, g. L: }6 n, v, PWorld's best place to play Warcraft, DotA online free with friendsBut, wait. check the date posted August 12, 2009.

huh././..yea aug 12 2009....and does this have any bearing on the sub-continent???
"If you tremble indignation at every injustice...Then you are a comrade of mine"--Che Guevera

Fixing undersea cable aren't easy at all~

and a segment isn't fixed yet
Thank you for lovin' DotaPod! Donate & Go Pro

Hope they fixed it soon, so SEA people would not experience any more delay~

hmm..u guys must be pretty pissed with your net....hope it gets  fixed soon as you guys will be all back to normal..
"If you tremble indignation at every injustice...Then you are a comrade of mine"--Che Guevera

I get pissed off more by MALAYSxA but what to do, I was borned in here...So, I just had (forced) to be proud of its peacefulness...even the net is fixed...I'm still stuck with a 512 kbps connection....

you should upgrade to 1mb connection

I have no problems though , thanks for the great info

Back Forum