Back Forum New

HOW to Modify your Avatar [step by step guide]

Post Last Edit by Gx|Kero at 16-Apr-2010 09:46

For Users who don't quite understand Chinese , Read this guide,
It will help you to Modify your AVATAR   

OK, STEP 1 , click User CP on the top right corner of Dotapod

STEP 2 , Click on MODIFY AVATAR

STEP 3 (Used picture guide , easier for you to understand)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are done~! hope I didn't do this tutorial too badly though

Rate Count

Bookmark and Share

They should change the language to english, it would be much easier. I did this the hard way lol but anyway good tutorial.

its gud one...easy to und also..i did using this..but the avatar is not changing when im dng it nw..:|
"If you tremble indignation at every injustice...Then you are a comrade of mine"--Che Guevera

When I did that, it took a while to update. So do it once and wait for some time and then see.

Regards,

Nice thankss

Well done. Thanks

helpful one..thanks

Why I cant upload any pictures in my avatar?? please help
......................DEAD.......................  Reckless Redemption
.............dead.........

Nice work !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

keRORO u're my idol!!!

Back Forum