Back Forum New

Checking IPs

First of all, many people in dotapod wants to make a great changes of what is on dotapod.

I suggest that people wants to check other people`s ip (example tunnel in gg) and we do not have this in dotapod and we do not know who is the lagger and if someone complains whether that player is lagging or not, we could check it by IP and I would think that many people would agree with this, don`t you think?

!checkme is a command checking in ip for yourself not the others so my opinion is to make this clear that we should be able to check other people`s ip as well.

Best Regards.

Bookmark and Share

i love snsd

Of course people want changes, new things on DP, but it isnt the child play, we players need to help , may be by donation, or if u know to work with websites then u can help webmaters in coding. So i guess , we need little bit more courage and enthusiasm in improving. Ofcourse , its nice to see changes .
Good Luck
REPORT and earn free POPs

ya ... hope can improve , if can make like GG's kinda cool ...
but maybe should produce a client like GG?
(Damn i know it's very very very hard ... talking easy )

Anyway good luck on improving our gameplay , Thanks DP~

2# [in]sane

the main point of the story is the ip checking on others guys... read it fully not halfway
i love snsd

4# noleavers

Ya ya.. i got it. i just wanted to make a point so tat players could help DP.. tats all... no harm intended.. Its cool..
REPORT and earn free POPs

ok i get it, wait for mods or supermods to reply on this tread.\
i love snsd

guys dotapod is different from garena...this has its pros and cons..i like it the way it is..if u like garena client so much..no one is stopping u from playing on it...
Pub Stomping is SO much FUN

No comment, i don't know what is the actual use of getting other people's ip address, or checking their latency.

Everyone connect to one server, dotapod server. Only those themselves having own home/cafe network problem will experience lag, and those with other application hogging the ram memory. So for those who complain lag, check your network and your computer application process. Else, don't complain, nobody likes to hear repetitive annoying complains whereby nobody knows how to help you other than you help yourself!

Dotapod Client?!?! look cool but redundant, cant compare to garena client because it had well develop ready.

I still prefer web-base platform, it can access any where any time without installing client in any PC and any OS will do as long as java enable. Can garena does it?

Dotapod and Garena operate in different way, as SM mention.  And it make dotapod very unique than other. dotapod server had reduce the lagging rate from host, if any player suffer any lag, do the following stuff as SM said. lastly, don kuku till a SG player connect CH server.

IP information is sensitive personal information that should only be readily available to Moderator and above users but not to ordinary users.

Back Forum