Back Forum New
Post Last Edit by lugi21 at 13-Jul-2009 18:02
i would very much like to donate. i can even pay for the whole month. it's just that, i need to spend money on my travels so i'm being thrifty right now. sorry T.T
Lawliet Post at 24-Jun-2009 23:41

HAHA Lawliet... that's so going in a circle to say you're not donating. its ok.

Anyway, is there a way to solicit donations without paypal taxing $0.5 from each donation? bypassing it? using another service provider? direct fund transfer? then really $1 per pax will work.

No offence Lawliet, just a little amusing.

Funny, everyone pay to play WoW, willingly. same can't be said for DotA.

Hi sprion will u mind to add my wife to the donate too lolz...

Transaction Reference 2339682797  
Amount  S$10.00  

$5 from me
$5 from my wifey
eddyyew Post at 5-Jul-2009 14:43

COOL. A gaming Couple...

haha.... too bad alot pple keep saying my wife noob leh.... if really my wife angry and stop me from donate n play... den no choice le... cos currently she is still happy with it...
SMART Goals For DotaPod

Specific: Players In DotaPod
Measurable: 10000 Players
Achievable: Yes
Reliable: Yes
Time Bound: Within 2 Years

I have seen that Meow is already an admin. In that case, can we filipinos just donate to his acct and you 2 can do the transaction?

Rate Count

• sprion

I have seen that Meow is already an admin. In that case, can we filipinos just donate to his acct and you 2 can do the transaction?
Schroedinger Post at 23-Jul-2009 10:57

great idea!
Thank you for lovin' DotaPod! Donate & Go Pro

Yes I can take donations through bank transfer, western union, moneygram or even paypal. If a PH donation is made, I will create a topic where you can post how much you've donated so that we all are aware of all transactions through me.

i know but i only have RMB dont have dollars  。。。。。。。。cant spuortyou sry、、、、、、、、、、、

paging meowmix... i want to donate

paging meowmix... i want to donate
macx98 Post at 14-Nov-2009 13:50

Hmm I think meowmix isn't with us anymore..
Thank you for lovin' DotaPod! Donate & Go Pro

Back Forum