Back Forum New
he wants to ,in a way change dotapod with his money,and "donate" means that its giving money to someone for free w/o any consequences
.Dark Post at 14-Jun-2009 12:54

yep if he really wanted to donate he would have done so without asking

i would have donated if i had PayPal..

Post Last Edit by Banana.Net at 22-Jun-2009 20:55

No way for non SG ppl to donate without paypal ....
Also,I think sprion should make a serperate bank ac for donations via this method.This way,you can confirm whether any contributions has been made and post it here in dotapod.I dun think need to post name,but the amount.It is pretty grim to see it stays at zero all the time

If ppl see got others donated,maybe it will encourge them to donate as well

Hmm, it is grim as it is! Yes I'll add the amounts donated on the first post all the time. More methods to donate are available at:
http://www.dotapod.com/donate

Please help DP if you think it has helped you!
Thank you for lovin' DotaPod! Donate & Go Pro

i would very much like to donate. i can even pay for the whole month. it's just that, i need to spend money on my travels so i'm being thrifty right now. sorry T.T
I am kawaii~ ^__^

debit card can donate...

Hi sprion will u mind to add my wife to the donate too lolz...

Transaction Reference 2339682797  
Amount  S$10.00  

$5 from me
$5 from my wifey

Rate Count

• sprion

SMART Goals For DotaPod

Specific: Players In DotaPod
Measurable: 10000 Players
Achievable: Yes
Reliable: Yes
Time Bound: Within 2 Years

may i just enquire, what are these 75$/month needed for? the cost of hosting this website and domain price? from what i know the dotapod runs on your own computer

DotaPod does not run on anyone's computer. It is running on a server in US.

The only thing that runs on someone's computer is DotaPod Game Servers (DPGS) that volunteers download.

Eventually, with enough $$$, and sponsorships, I'll purchase servers to host DPGS for smoother, more reliable games.

The $75 is for hosting website, domain and miscellaneous maintenance, upgrades here and there. I expect the amount to grow with the number of users.
Thank you for lovin' DotaPod! Donate & Go Pro

Dun worry got me >.<!!!
SMART Goals For DotaPod

Specific: Players In DotaPod
Measurable: 10000 Players
Achievable: Yes
Reliable: Yes
Time Bound: Within 2 Years

Back Forum