Back Forum New
Tips: The Author has been banned or delete.

Actually i can handle the USD75 for you myself if you can make what i want. But since you are ignoring my PM about our cooperation, let's see how much your users can give you in the next 9 days. =)
NeverTrust Post at 8-Jun-2009 00:16

I wasn't ignoring, have been busy with stuffs, and left it on hold for a while. I replied all your other messages almost instantly didn't I?

I don't need US$75 from you, I would rather have our nice DotaPod users contribute.
Thank you for lovin' DotaPod! Donate & Go Pro

sigh never trust ure talking like dotapod needs ur help and i bet ure xpecting ppl to beg the 75$ from u, well thats pathetic =) donations are to be given full heartedly,if u wanna give the 75 like this u can just start ur own server dufus =)

you want to donate, alright. but don't think that we really need your help.
kittens.

Actually i can handle the USD75 for you myself if you can make what i want. But since you are ignoring my PM about our cooperation, let's see how much your users can give you in the next 9 days. =)
NeverTrust Post at 8-Jun-2009 00:16

don't be a douchebag kid. haha
I am kawaii~ ^__^

lol guess he quited =D he got flamed

haha problem is no one wants or knows how to contribute given that most of us are still students so yupp maybe we need his help at least for this month?

he wants to ,in a way change dotapod with his money,and "donate" means that its giving money to someone for free w/o any consequences

oh either ways we need to do something fast! its 7% yay!

chill...

peace

Back Forum