Back Forum New
Post Last Edit by nOrULz at 4-Apr-2010 12:45

-Warcraft Version Switcher

-1.24b.zip [WVS FILE]

This is the zip file for Warcraft Version Switcher.
Just download this TFT version 1.24b.zip, and move it in wvs folder in your Warcraft Version Switcher. For eg: "Warcraft Version Switcher\wvs\TFT version 1.24b.zip". Then run the program and enjoy switching warcraft version.

Source: World Wide Web
Search Engine: Google

Regards,

Post Last Edit by ChE_GueVerA at 4-Apr-2010 16:01

already done..not working...gt it frm google only...:|

i downloaded the patch directly from the site

Link:http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/war3x/patches/pc/
"If you tremble indignation at every injustice...Then you are a comrade of mine"--Che Guevera

Post Last Edit by nOrULz at 5-Apr-2010 11:09

All i can think of is, make sure that your warcraft is closed while switching. In the absence of any details, I don't know what else to suggest.

Although there is one practical thing you can do, go over to a friends place who plays on garena and copy his version, I'm quite sure this will work.

Regards,

Edit: If you downloaded directly from the ftp site, did you only download the patch for 1.24b? Say, for example your current version is 1.24 and you want to make it 1.24b, you will h ave to download 1.24-1.24a patch first and then 1.24a-1.24b patch. However if you use WVS (install it correctly), it'll be much easier.

This was the only other possible explanation i could come up with.
Post any other details you might have.

Hope this is of help.

Post Last Edit by nOrULz at 5-Apr-2010 11:09

All i can think of is, make sure that your warcraft is closed while switching. In the absence of any details, I don't know what else to suggest.

Althou ...
nOrULz Post at 4/4/2010 01:33 PM

*Bump*

tnx for the switcher!

Hey thanks alot!

huwow that explains a lot xD

well. is it for mac os?

Tips: The Author has been banned or delete.

Tips: The Author has been banned or delete.

Back Forum