Back Forum New

Texas, will play 15-year-old

PALM HARBOR, Fla. Jonathan Drouin Lightning Jersey . -- Laurie Rinker won the season-ending Legends Tour Open on Sunday, parring the final hole for a one-stroke victory over Trish Johnson, Lorie Kane and Barb Mucha. After opening with a 6-under 67 to take a three-stroke lead, the 51-year-old Rinker had a 74 on Sunday to finish at 5-under 141 on Innisbrook Resorts Island Course. She earned $30,000. "Its hard to play when your stomach is in your throat," said Rinker, a two-time winner on the LPGA Tour. "I actually started out good on the front and was doing really well, but a couple holes before the turn I started choking up a little bit. I hit two poor shots that I can say were because I was nervous." Mucha had a 69, and Johnson and Kane shot 72. Vincent Lecavalier Lightning Jersey Authentic . With newly minted president of hockey operations Trevor Linden looking on from above one day after being handed the keys to the franchise, it was more of the same on Thursday night. Brian Boyle Lightning Jersey . - The Kansas City Royals are hoping All-Star catcher Salvador Perez will be back in a few days. http://www.lightningproshop.com/braydon-coburn-jersey/ .C. -- The Bobcats announced theyve signed centre Justin Hamilton to a 10-day contract. GLEN COVE, N.Y. -- Canadian teen Brooke Mackenzie Henderson advanced to the U.S. Womens Amateur semifinals Friday, beating UCLAs Alison Lee 1 up at Nassau Country Club. The 16-year-old Henderson, the low amateur in the U.S. Womens Open, ended the match with a par halve on the par-4 18th. After Henderson won the par-3 16th with a par to take a 2-up lead, the 19-year-old Lee, from Valencia, California, cut it to one with a birdie win on the par-4 17th. Henderson, from Smith Falls, Ontario, is trying to become the third Canadian winner in tournameent history, following Marlene Stewart in 1956 and Cathy Sherk in 1978. Brian Boyle Lightning Jersey Authentic. . Henderson will face 16-year-old Hannah OSullivan of Paradise Valley, Arizona, a 5-and-4 winner over 21-year-old former Pepperdine player Grace Na of Alameda, California. In the other semifinal, 16-year-old Kristen Gillman of Austin, Texas, will play 15-year-old Andrea Lee of Hermosa Beach, California. Gillman rallied to beat 18-year-old Su-Hyun Oh of Australia in 20 holes, and Andrea Lee topped 14-year-old Eunjeong Seong of South Korea 2 and 1. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Bookmark and Share

Back Forum