Back Forum New
once someone calls swift, the game is over

Post Last Edit by SAY_PRO_PLZ at 18-Aug-2012 13:04

Swift? -.- Dude, just because of that one SF 1v1 game that I let him win, he ranted about how he > me all around here? I don't care if he did or not.Call him up and he'll know about it.Dota is a 5v5 game, simple, not 1v1.But 1v1 is also good for me, if you really want.I bet anyone who really truly knows who I am have either left Dotapod or is inactive now.I've quitted dota for the past few months for the sake of my IGCSEs.I'm the leader of Team Impressive which has gotten 3rd place at AGL TOUR in Kuala Lumpur and dominated Malaysia CW4 for a long time. We often scrim with teams like Red Invasion, Neolution and the amateur teams in Singapore like Harrosh and Cyndi's team, the results are pretty even and we were also surprised by our potential.We've knocked out the ex-harrosh which is led by NDrakan out of an online tournament before.We've also won a few friendly match against MeganFox-'s team whom is know as arkzero on RGC.I got 2nd at RGC's Solo tournament only behind a guy due to the final's system of -rolling to firstpick/secondpick which gives the firstpicker the upper hand and yeah I had the 2nd pick. My history of Dota is more than I could remember, Team Impressive is now inactive due to most of the members now having the need to study for their SPM this year.Yes, most of us are 17 this year only. You talking about how pro and all Swift is?He doesn't even compare to Meganfox- who has a history of competitive experience with the best players in Malaysia, he's the player that brought me out of DP's scene to witness the true pro in Clan wars and tournaments. Now here I am with a team and with achievements, here to groom the young talents but not the arrogants. I'm also a close friend of the Old DP top stompers like MuchylotoMT, coolcat, Schroedinger, NTVeggie, [Z|Z], thesilence88, moto.moto/cutecarrot, IKMR|dIcecream, Loki, .Dark and DeluxeMeal. I still talk to all of them occasionally online. They are also very much more dominant than Swift is now. if Swift is to be called pro here and now, these players have been called a legend in the past. In short, the skill level of you in dp is determined by your rating on swift's skill or pro-ness. also, i have no direct intention to bash on swift. cheers happy raya.

Tips: The Author has been banned or delete.

Reply 21# BOL

joined dp on 18 march this year with a k/d of 1.14   you win la you know everything

Post Last Edit by SAY_PRO_PLZ at 18-Aug-2012 13:04

Swift? -.- Dude, just because of that one SF 1 ...
SAY_PRO_PLZ Post at 18-Aug-2012 12:40

****! this reply is so ****s! Men.. Give it up! Your a MHER and A certified Looser against SWIFT! if you want, you try to recalim your honor not by additional pursuation! ****s Dude!

****! this reply is so ****s! Men.. Give it up! Your a MHER and A certified Looser against SWIFT!  ...
vaciosinrostro Post at 18-Aug-2012 17:38

Please shut the fk up and fk off if you don't know anything.

SPP: After our 1v1 of 3 matches, people were asking me results, so I just said 2 win 1 loss. At no point did I claim to be better than you, somehow they assumed that I am better just because of these results, and it began to spread in dp.  I know very well that all of the legends are superior to me, and top in dotapod means nothing.

I dont know why you suggested to challenge dotapod's bunch of fairly retarded players, I dont see much point in that. It will probably end with a 0-50. Still, I suggest using dota 2 instead of dota 1 because of the many possibly mhs. Not you mhing, but your opponents that will be challenging you.

Please shut the fk up and fk off if you don't know anything.

SPP: After our 1v1 of 3 matche ...
---Swift--- Post at 18-Aug-2012 18:32

You ****k OFF! if you too! S u ck e r!

we've got pokemons !

Back Forum