Back Forum New

New to dotapod! (:

Hello everyone! I'm currently new to Dotapod and I'm really having fun because people don't tend to leave the games. It's actually the reason why I switched from Garena to this! There's a slight problem tho. When I joined an "ap" game, all the slots were "closed" and it said that i've been banned! As far as I know, from all the forums I've read, my theory is that I got banned due to the fact that i "left" one game. But as a matter of fact, I didnt leave the game on purpose because my computer shutted down by itself. Also, if you looked at the game, my team was completely winning and I had a pretty decent K/D; therefore, there's no good enough reason for me to leave the game. I was actually enjoying the game while it lasted until my computer went black. Is there a way for me to get "unbanned". Man, this new stuff is cool and i love how the site bans people. Hopefully, i get to play with all of you! Moderators of this site, please reply. <3 Thank you! Peace

Bookmark and Share

Thank you! ahah I appreciate that answer. Yeah, I guess my computer is getting a little rusty. And sorrryy lahh.. I know i'm still a noob (: It's hard to play using no numpad and a shitty mouse! Hopefully i get to play you in a game one day. Yeah! DP!

It kinda ****s tho being banned and all. I have to wait for an APSO game and damn, it takes awhile. It's been more than 2 hours tho and i'm still banned Oh well. life ****s haha

welcome to dp . unfortunately almost all the good players have move on to dota 2 . hahaha

Tips: The Author has been banned or delete.
[img][/img]

LOL.........

i didnt play dota 2 here..howabouts ?

gayboy ill be online today at 11:00AM GMT +4. lets kick some asses again in dota 2..
Do you want to see how I played Rikimaru? Click Here

Welcum to dp. I suggest you leave now because this place is full of trash. Byebye.

u better practice playin dota to be a pro not to be totally banned.

cheers

WalangHanggan

Back Forum