Back Forum New

AP servers

Hello, everyone. I hope whoever is controlling this site, to indicate AP servers are feasible for players in Singapore or some other countries. The unusually huge lag that i experienced 140-160ms is HUGE.

Bookmark and Share

And furthermore, when i leave the game or get kick off from the game, i got banned. So, it is very frustrating for me. PLEASE indicate whether some servers are suitable for people from different regions, so that we can fore warned of the likely hood of huge lags. And if we leave, it is really because we **** and deserve the ban, not because of some huge lag.

i did not know s.u.c.k is a censored word. =X

Stop complaining. What else can u expect from a free service?

doesn't this site wants to improve also? its only a suggestion that it can improve?
you mean sprion wants it to always remain at where it is?

lag after a minute we play..

I know as I said yestarday it was lagging cause DP servers were being moved so after a day or two it will lag less

Regards ,

I know. But simply indicate, so that people will be aware. Right now its still lagging for AP when I am playing in it. My this acc got banned from ap.

As i was saying, SIMPLY INDICATE WHERE THE SERVER ORIGINATE FROM SO THAT PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF POSSIBLE LAGS IF THEY ARE NOT FROM THAT REGION. I don't think its too much. right?

The consequence is that PLAYERS GOT BANNED FOR DAYS BECAUSE IT LAGS THEM SO MUCH THAT THEY SMASH THEIR COMPUTERS!

Ohk wait u were banned for only 2 hours or more than that

Back Forum