Back Forum New

Spoiler, please ban

Report a guys who put his hero on patrol to purposefully ruin a slightly difficult game of 4v5 to turn it into a game of 3v5. Please ban this guy, 'brawler', when somone disconnects they should be punished, but when you purposefully ruin other peoples games i think that should be executed, or at least banned. The replays attached
Attachment: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?Sign up! (注册)

Bookmark and Share

pity. he's not bad, but most pros are hotheaded.

pros which i salute are akuzz n banana.net.. even tho they should behave coz they're mod. haha

not all mads r good, however.. rastafar-i uses his account i-pawn to freely mh and ban people when they dont listen to him in game.

well there r good n bad apples i guess. cant blame em.

Reply 3# EOfn-3_Esor

lol.

even tho it's supposed to be banned once, he did it triple time. nice.

Post Last Edit by TruAngel at 21-May-2012 08:00

Post Last Edit by TruAngel at 21-May-2012 07:58

Reply 4# batangsapo

my 1malaysia friend,  you forget to remove ur gmail link on top, ur facebook picture, and ur friend's id in facebook...

better do it fast before someone hunt you down

As for the case, brawler is a very good player, but if he spoils game, I will ban him, will look into this soon

lol it's k. gmail n youtube cant be tracked down, coz i dont use em to access [email protected]
n the fb pic is too small without any name. could change the pic anytime..

actually im too lazy to redo-it..
gud luck 2 any1 who wanna hunt me down.

Rate Count

nobody's perfect.
on a different note, im nobody.

lose adi blame others? tsk weak. u cld haf won if u played better so stop pushing blame pls.
_l_ (:

Hello Guys i also love Siddude11 he is so damn pro.
Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/iX3APy7E
www.kickedface.blogspot.com

LOL that noob rastafar don't know how to ban is it . I know why all pros move to another server such as Garena, RGC and more . Why? Because this idiot mod "Rastafar and more ". I don't mind you ban me, cause I don't cares and i just moved to RGC.  Now I am telling the truth to everyone, If he ban me, That's mean he is a bad mod. How come dotapod got bad mod? that's just too sad

LOL that noob rastafar don't know how to ban is it . I know why all pros move to another server such ...
820 Post at 21-May-2012 20:14

Don't worry we all know you noob. Just remember King of ice is pro and he is frosty!!
Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/iX3APy7E
www.kickedface.blogspot.com

Reply 9# 820

lol can't even speak proper england, even if u move to RSC the community there will ban you for having such poor language
use darlie not colgate !

Back Forum