Back Forum New

How to not get banned?

Do you have to like pm the mod or smth? How do you not get banned? I'm only banned from ap games and not apso. What do I have to do to get this ban lifted?

Bookmark and Share

Good question... well with my experience.. u just wait till dunno when .. stupid mod will lift your ban. but then first why u was ban..? cos u RESPECT the POK KAI.

or just create a new ID.. solve and stop whining.

i was also IP banned T.T only from All pick though. I lost connection twice and they took me as a leaver.

go play maple private server then. u will never get banned
_l_ (:

I JUST WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE.
Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/iX3APy7E
www.kickedface.blogspot.com

Reply 3# RoseStrangler

yeah

YAWN.... why u guy get ban so easily.... and unable to come back....

OH... u guy are newbie.... well u guy are so lucky that nows day dont have MOD to ban u. they so lazy.. they now using a system. Last time i at less let them ban me 5 time a day till the MOD give up. well when i said ban ... that is IP BAN. now they all sack by sprion because of been useless.

so cheer up.... if u have anything i can help. i will certainly help you. i love the user... i love the girl....

MY BOW IS READY

if you don't wanna get banned, you either follow the rules, or don't play... its so simple

Back Forum