Back Forum New
no nid!   4EVA = MH4EVA    simpol! nid ebidents"?
The love sets you free... DOTA Forever!

drama...

just what the Sprion said,enjoy things as it is free.Everyone got choice.Leave or stay,no big deal.Just thank him for giving the opportunity to play with this site,that will be the best way to thank him.Simple points, and guys please don't stress yourself to Dota much...

^^ I told i love dotapod... Just giving sprion some non-money needed solutions such as a moderator increase and appointing a super moderator
riki - bash n MOM vs diffu

yeah dotapod needs a credible super moderator , a friendly one but without favoritism

Just enjoy things while it last, cheers

oh shit, things a gone worse since i left. ( btw a month only )))
DP stil alive, which makes my heart beating faster and faster. New players are coming, old ass holes are leaving. ITS a LIFE. Just Deal wit IT
Madi

^^
Old assholes?
Just see the new players here and ull wish u never came back..
Leavers,trollers and flamers, i play here with an alt nick sometimes and the level of these things have gone up ten times minimum
riki - bash n MOM vs diffu

Down for awhile? Certainly. Not all servers are 100% flawless.
Lagging? Sure thing. So many factors and with a limited budget, there's only so much we can ask for.
Dead? I don't think so.

And the old birds are still around anyways. Most likely in new accounts. The way some people play and the heroes they choose, you could probably guess.

DOTA2 may be the talk of the town, but DOTAPOD is the stuffs of legend. Mucho respect plz.
The bigger the challenge, the sweeter the victory. Bring. It. On.

glad..
dp back again...

Back Forum