Back Forum New
^^ Nope only loki used to maphack earlier in his days and he stopped and SPP never did maphack it was a false accusation... All of them (except maybe loki) play dota 2 and thier skill level is still the same still... Im 100% meganfox and SPP do not maphack as i play d2 with them and schroe is also very active in dota 2 he told me he left due to lag.... Now dont tell me schroedinger maphacked?
riki - bash n MOM vs diffu

spp and meganfox was clearly maphacking, they got caught by macx so it was never false,
so among that youve mentioned 3 are clearly mhing, so maybe they will return if no one already remember what they've done, actually they cn come back now because the people who knew about the mh thing was already gone here in dp

schroe there's no evidence so its a no,

well well, i guess most players will come back here if games will started to be recorded,
and if there will be more rooms
i'll crush you with my stones!

YEP YEP YEP
I DONT WANT to waste my time playing if its not going to be recorded,
thats why im spending my time here in fourms, when gme started to record il play,

Reply 10# OnizukaEikichii

oonizuka dont u know how to respect, u really dont have manners, zzzzzzzz,,
even in playing,,zzzz , still a kid zzz

PAK SHEET!
The love sets you free... DOTA Forever!

Reply 32# [UNDEFEATED]

It's true that Loki and Megafox- were accused of mhing and macx98 handled their cases, but as far as I know, SPP was never accused of nor was he convicted of mhing by anyone. Care to provide the link/ proofs of SPP being caught of mhing?

^^ And if i remember meganfox was falsely accused and the charges were dropped. I already told you loki used to maphack but he stopped afterwards....

@ undefeated - There are idiots who accused dicecream also of maphacking.... Basically all good players all accused of maphacking cause noobs just cant take thier superior skill play and stronger ganking....

I have never been accused of maphack cause im just too noob It will be an achievement when sum1 opens a maphacking thread for me on dotapod

ill make a thread for you eva that your mhing   ahahaha

ill make a thread for you eva that your mhing   ahahaha

^^ Sure do it... And be sure to add some evidence

Back Forum