Back Forum New

Recording

Ok this is just absurd how is it possible to know which servers record because occasionally apple doesnt record and there are sometimes no spark games i mean srsly whats happening first apple lagged then it start no record then little amount of games(but still record) and now lot of games but no record srsly when is this gonna be properly fixed. even though its my last day in dp because i have to go to europe(vacation over so gonna lag there) i would like to come back (summer vacation) with nice dotapod with some good ppl to play with and recorded games. thank you and goodbye.

Bookmark and Share

Kid, somehow, in this world, there are still alot of things you need to learn. One of it, is the way you deliver your message. While your respond could be a good feedback, somehow you sound bossy here, and things may not be in your control, always. Good luck and enjoy your home trip, perhaps help us get some brandy stuff next time.
I suppose no one will reply this thread. Epic ...
[W]hyYou_AREpro

yea..since last spark, ive no games recorded
perhaps theyre still working on it,
all i hope is may it be made snappy, as soon as possible

yea, apple server doesnt record and dc occasionally.

lol [b] damn fail. no 1 will reply? u did. idiot.

lolz still haven't figured out? go play more games
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

A Precious Nub feeder is gone...........
What a Drug.........
Man.....What a Drug
Go and Keep Going then confront me with the trolling skill you that I got now

I feel like trolling... Dotapod forums is a joke now except from few sensible threads like swift's
riki - bash n MOM vs diffu

yea, apple server doesnt record and dc occasionally.

lol  damn fail. no 1 will reply? u did. idiot. ...
batangsapo Post at 11-Jan-2012 01:02

Good flame.. Before that I think you need a spectacle or perhaps magnifying glasses or maybe a dictionary to explain the meaning of "suppose". I did say I suppose no one will reply.. Don't you understand the meaning it enhances the sentence? Now who's idiot.
[W]hyYou_AREpro

Reply 8# [B]cuzWeRnooB

hahah! now trying to act all matured.
okay, here goes.
when u SUPPOSE no one would reply on the topic, it means that u were speculating that no one would. when u REPLIED to it, it means someone, a.k.a YOU replied to the topic, which is the direct opposite of what you OPPOSED.

go back to school kid, u're getting your ass kicked too much in dota.
cant even reply a correct reply in a thread in forum, is your life ****ing as well?

I feel like trolling... Dotapod forums is a joke now except from few sensible threads like swift's
IKMR|4eva Post at 11-Jan-2012 04:58

Can You Just ****ing Shut up and Go play DotA 2?
Kinda sick of seeing your acting like a Smart boy............
[img][/img]

Back Forum