Back Forum New
so paking hat, dat payt must be setel as sun as pasibol!!
to hus butz going tu be kik!!
ILL KEYK UR BUTZ

WHAT THE HELL WHY NO SLOT FOR ME. WHAT. THE. HELL.
zxc you are dead.

slot for me also but for spectator mode only. wanna watch this game.!!!
Do you want to see how I played Rikimaru? Click Here

Post Last Edit by L35B14N_2 at 1-Jan-2012 07:12

Hello, I have apprehended every animadversion. I did not expect such a harsh and hostile introduction to Dotapod community. Perhaps I have confounded that the players of Www.Dotapod.com for being welcoming. My sisters and I would enjoy a friendly match in opposition to the capital backbone players which makes Dotapod a much well known platform and environment. However, it is to my disappointment that we are not free at the time you requested (4pm) We truly apologise for any such inconvenience upheld by us.

We truly are humbled by your request being able to play against the nonpareil players of DotaPod. Understand that we are acutely riveted by your request. As our Christmas holiday is nearing to an end, we are able to make time on the month of either June or July. We admire a challenge.

Enjoy the rest of your evening; Happy New Year.

Post Last Edit by IKMR|[email protected]$t` at 1-Jan-2012 07:34

girls girls girlZZZZZ

its kinda... herm .. i wanted to say its not a true BOYS vs BOYS like situation... but u are girls. Anyway, we all trilled to have a game tomorrow.
so will be a gentlemens and u can choose a time for tomorrow game.

OTherwise, ur presens here will be considered as a joke.
Madi

Reply 25# L35B14N_4

Wait, so... June, 2012? Six months to wait for a game?
zxc you are dead.

Reply 27# OnizukaEikichii

yah Onizuka, still wanna have a slot. Why not to arrange a game after 10 years then )
Madi

Oh My Godz,...   

Guyz show some respect for ... i dunno is real girl or boy behind that ID....but they really have manner... and please return them some manner... show them polite and gentle side....

hahahaha.. im sorry ..and apologies for thier misbehaviour....im a noob here. Swift is the all known pro and he very snobbish. basically can ignore him. DCBA just like to talk but he is a nice guy.... Beast is my clan mate.. and he pro "in sense" so.... please forgive them all.  Im not a girl, My name is alex. ignore my sister pic. she not Les.~~!! Happy New Yeat 2012 Everyone.....

Rate Count

My Bow Is Ready.....
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

A very happy new year to the friendly dotapod community from the L35B14Ns...!

Back Forum