Back Forum New
i agree with beast, despite what people say about hating dotapod, i would disagree. i enjoy the community and games. i seriously don't think the features are that necassery people just want to be able to play (and expand the community)

Finally, DP will be constructing soon. I'll be waiting, just now I only can help by join a server and playing games .. later I'll be partner and donate money on this DP when I finish my stdy and grab my ambition.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ). Countering swift.

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
zxc you are dead.

If you want to support the site, click the advertisement or the sponsors that i do almost everyday.

Partnership,??  Sprion can u show anything that this site can provide to investor like us. friends, social, network, guides, tips, strategy, videos, replays, games, dota, warcraft, lan, garena, gglclient, zion, lancraft, yawle, battlenet, free, multiplayer, emulator, zion, irc, sphinx, battleirc, alternative, platform" R6 ^! ?  G% }7 X- C  X9 b
we invest in google and facebook with return. how about dotapod? i think i no need to explain how we invest in that two site. eventually i dont see far for this site to run. as out there like RGC, Garena and Dota is just a game to pass leisure and those attract to play aint "LIKE" dotapod alot in facebook. - Play Warcraft, Dota Online free  {# s8 o0 z1 `5 g7 C
World's best place to play Warcraft, DotA online free with friends; p1 g2 F, C+ T7 I, g9 o. w" H1 k
Ps; provide me more info with return profit i help u get investor. i mean investor... big company and they dont play dota. more even ask them to donate. Good Luck.
My Bow Is Ready.....
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

DETAILS WOULD BE APRECIATTED....

I love Dp......
3 N# P" J) Y$ q1 `: H/ L! G* u4 t/ Z - Play Warcraft, Dota Online freeBut can't apply for Partner ship www.dotapod.com5 d2 S; g$ q; M  h5 D
Cos I am not always free to care a Site...
You can't win to me ,you  reach your limit now.
BANKAI!! Senbonz Zakura Kageroshi...

sabotager rich dude...

Back Forum