Back Forum New

We're looking for partners!

DotaPod is looking for partners to expand its operations further.
More servers, more features and more games are in development.

Interested parties should email [email protected] for more details.

We need funds, C++, Java, PHP developers, graphic artists and.. in fact all kinds of talents and resources. Whatever you put in, we'll make sure you get something in return. So if you like to be a part of a special community - write in to us!

Rate Count

• DruGCakO

• Gx|Kero

Bookmark and Share

Thank you for lovin' DotaPod! Donate & Go Pro

Huh... Basically asking people to invest money into the site? ._.
zxc you are dead.

if it will help to our favorit game platform to survive.. why not!??
# R  T( I0 u+ {3 p4 kWorld's best place to play Warcraft, DotA online free with friends# x8 q% t7 R' p1 f
give account details
Madi

Its not asking for money, its asking for partners!

Huh... Basically asking people to invest money into the site? ._.
. L& E4 _2 {9 a! }, k+ j: ^0 Y+ ? - Play Warcraft, Dota Online freeOnizukaEikichii Post at 26-Nov-2011 21:56
World's best place to play Warcraft, DotA online free with friends5 G$ e# Q; _8 Y* j

/ h0 g$ K+ v/ G- n/ }% Sfriends, social, network, guides, tips, strategy, videos, replays, games, dota, warcraft, lan, garena, gglclient, zion, lancraft, yawle, battlenet, free, multiplayer, emulator, zion, irc, sphinx, battleirc, alternative, platform& p) U1 K- W* l# ^% [; r, Z) Y
Looks like this Post doesn't understand the "BASIC" Difference of a "Partner" and an "Opportunist", and if you referring to money that donated in the past months.... That what you call getting money from Dpod Players? Its SHEET! it doesn't even cover a 1 month fee of 1 dedicated server's cost.
3 I' V6 s+ O- C- _; X( @/ hSprion means Operation Partners. PAK SHEET!

^ This guy needs to calm the **** down.
zxc you are dead.

^ This guy needs to calm the **** down.
3 ^0 ~: a! O/ D8 Yfriends, social, network, guides, tips, strategy, videos, replays, games, dota, warcraft, lan, garena, gglclient, zion, lancraft, yawle, battlenet, free, multiplayer, emulator, zion, irc, sphinx, battleirc, alternative, platformOnizukaEikichii Post at 26-Nov-2011 23:50
- Play Warcraft, Dota Online free( I7 h( s( Y9 I$ V

( F- f9 b% Q" Z' J) @1 K - Play Warcraft, Dota Online freefriends, social, network, guides, tips, strategy, videos, replays, games, dota, warcraft, lan, garena, gglclient, zion, lancraft, yawle, battlenet, free, multiplayer, emulator, zion, irc, sphinx, battleirc, alternative, platform9 L4 Y/ u. v' S8 J6 z
     He is never calm?

lol dp needs partners. well its good that sprion is finally showing up to address this server problems and DP isnt dead~! hurreh! xD
300 rocks :)

ya soon 300 will stop hosting mini game.. XD
[W]hyYou_AREpro

It's not only about the money, it's also about having an extra pair of hands to help out in monitoring DPod for the community.

Back Forum