Back Forum New

120,000 members on DotaPod!

We broke 120,000 members on the 11th July 2011 and to celebrate this figure, we'll be giving away our latest item - Refresher Orb, +10 Pops and 500 gold, to the first 12 members who 'share' this page to their Facebook, with the message "I love DotA & DotaPod" & leave the same message here to this post!
(TIP: Look for the + 'Share' button below or the green button on the 'Who's Online' bar below)
Refresher Orb is found at the Items Shop and can be used to reset your score (if you think it's too bad, or too good). It is an expensive item (3200 gold!), so grab it while stocks last! You may use it, sell it or give it to a friend.
Finally, thank you for lovin' DotaPod! (and its maker ~)

Bookmark and Share

Thank you for lovin' DotaPod! Donate & Go Pro

Shared!

I love DotA & DotaPod
. @0 Q; Y, s+ ?9 ufriends, social, network, guides, tips, strategy, videos, replays, games, dota, warcraft, lan, garena, gglclient, zion, lancraft, yawle, battlenet, free, multiplayer, emulator, zion, irc, sphinx, battleirc, alternative, platformshared
To LOL or not to LOL
That's the question

Shared!

Shared it on my page~!

I love DotA & DotaPodDotaPod Forum3 q3 T" w1 E& T# d+ y' h9 z
Shared!

just wanted 2 share a pic. DotaPod Forum# r  v; Q9 Q1 [: N
it's like a storm, 1 by 1 swept out of the room.www.dotapod.com& z* p9 q, o+ k
friends, social, network, guides, tips, strategy, videos, replays, games, dota, warcraft, lan, garena, gglclient, zion, lancraft, yawle, battlenet, free, multiplayer, emulator, zion, irc, sphinx, battleirc, alternative, platform# w" c: T" m- C, c3 e% D

it was the maintenance ~~
Thank you for lovin' DotaPod! Donate & Go Pro

shared
. w* h2 F+ N5 YDotaPod Forumam i too late? D:

shared... I love DotA & DotaPod

Back Forum