Back Forum New

Hi, was unable to join game, pls help..

Hi all,
i have version 1.26a, updated map, but my java always hang at "Game found", after i join the game, while waiting my java log keep repeating "Game found" & i jumped out of LAN, when i click to join game, it always keep repeating "Game found" again & again.. btw, the game was not full, i tried closing Frozen Throne & restart again, was able to join the game, but again the same thing happened, "Game found" then i was forced out again...

Help pls.. anything wrong with my comp?

Bookmark and Share

Reply 1# Saito_Flo

Hello,
Please check few things.
1) Java updated.
2) Your ISP aka Internet is good and stable with ping of 50-100 ms.( Visit speedtest.net and pingtest.net)
3) Close any other application running Java, might help.
REPORT and earn free POPs

Hi Mod, thanx for the reply

1. I redownload my Java to the latest
2. My ping was good with the lowest 20ms
3. Didnt open any other application running Java...

After trying all those options above, still fail... Is it possible that my ISP block this connection?

Is it college or Cafe connection ? its very much possible if its from college. My college blocked this !
REPORT and earn free POPs

Lol, the last time i played this is in college, I still can play it smoothly without any prob.. maybe new policy i guess. Thanx for the help anyway, will try again some other day.

sprion alrdy told u in chatango, turn off your firewall/antivirus...

Post Last Edit by Saito_Flo at 14-Jun-2011 14:43

I did it after that. My window's firewall is already disabled. Then i try disable the firewall in antivirus, stop running the antivirus by exiting it, still to no avail..
Anyway, thanx for the captured screen. =)

Most likely it's a proxy issue. (Like [in]sane already said)
But also a setting...
What OS are you using? (Mac: Leopard or Lion or Windows: Vista or 7)
There might be a connection setting that was disabled.
Make sure "always connect" is settings are enabled.

Errr... Or autokicked from the room because of some reason? Like high ping or no map?
http://www.playdota.com/forums/members/nothlng/

Oh yeah! I've got the same problem dude! Um, I'm running OS X Snow Leopard. If that helps.

Back Forum