Back Forum New
lol. nice 1, btw thk for sharing.

18# Shotsss

orchid is a waste on a dps.... and if i hav sunthing 2 add.... yes clinkz does hav the dmg and attack speed as a dps, but with orchid.. are u serious? with a bit more money u can get mkb which completely out damages orchid and your soul amp... its basically useless as a disable and the extra damage just doesnt equal to a few mini stuns from mkb... really, i cant c any1 benefit from orchid unless theres a lot of stunners from your team..., need a silence? mayb hex is better? plz.. even tho ppl r silenced, they can still run... with ur orchid i need 2 wait 4 almost twice as much time 2 come out and own ppl comapared 2 an armlet...

and about ur theory of ppl not able 2 do anything 2 a clinkz.. yeah tahts a 1v1 theory...  although i do agree with most ppl here that r saying armlet is more useful on str heros cuz of the str gain.... anyway thanks 4 sharing ur knowledge...

Post Last Edit by DKnightJVL at 23-Jan-2011 14:36

17# ShadowFiend~

i actually completely agree with u... competitive battles armlet is a sure waste on clinkz... but when in pub games where ppl throw all spells on the enemy hero that 1st pops up, armlet seems 2 b the better choice as clinkz has ww and does not need 2 appear 1st in a clash, armlet jus provides a bit of protection 2 sum aoes... thats jus what i think... thanks 4 sharing the bkb build!

23# DKnightJVL

re-read. try understanding

22# DKnightJVL

I do not understand why do you think orchids is a waste on bone.Orchids adds a lot to bone's game.It single handily solves your mana problems,has a active ability that is BOTH a silence AND a dam amplifier,gives you more dam than,say,your Armlet and more IAS than Armlet,all in ONE single package.You need to stop thinking so one dimensionally on Dota and item builds on heroes.I'm not saying you should buy orchids in every single bone game you play,but it is FAR from crap on bone as what your tone seems to suggest

I feel that because of Bone's skill set,his job is to sneak in,kill someone in a little time as possible and gtfo,and Armlet is mediocre on Bone in assisting his achieving this objective.Sure,it gives you +31,but hardly and IAS but pointless str in terms of achieving your objective as Bone(killing ASAP).The degen is also a minus point.You will also run into severe mana problems(which is one of the main reasons why orchids is gotten on Bone in the first place).Overall it adds little to Bone's role as a carry with largely irrelevant +str(ofc +str is always nice,but bone's role isn't to tank),nice+ dam but hardly any IAS.Not only that,it is not cost effective on Bone as Bone can't take advantage of enough of Arlmet's aspects

In this thread you posted a lot of theory crafting(I'm really curious whether are you a regular at playdota or not ).Just because a soul burned opponent can still move doesn't mean it is useless as a disable.That's like saying Bfly **** balls now just because of MKB's true strike counters it and you don't consider the other aspects of it.Similarly just because hex is,overall,a better disable than soul burn doesn't mean soul burn ****s.Take a closer look at both items and you can see that the rest of Gunisoo isn't as good on bone as orchids(gunisoo gives bone less IAS,less dam,over abundant of mana in exchange for maybe +10 str).Different item works differently efficiency wise on different heroes in different games.Before you dismiss orchids completely,try it out more

Orchid causes drops on dotapod. Buy hex.

pandora australia
Hugo Boss Outlet
baseball jerseys
coach bags
coach outlet
KD 8 shoes
adidas shoes
kate spade
kate spade bags
ugg slippers
pandora jewelry
kate spade handbags