Back Forum New

Know the meaning of this please!

Okay, played several game today so this is what i think about some of the people in the community:

Watch this replay first:
http://www.mediafire.com/?pbrflhsohkap6nd

Whats up with choosing prophet and teleporting to the scourge base and feeding another person?
o0o, for some people who don't know, the term here is spoiling, allegedly inciting a flame war to start saying who is feeding and it goes on.
Whats up? You feed and you leave and it is very obvious that it is planned, you teleport over to the scourge side and feed the same person again and again.

Hey, here is my 2 cents view to my fellow friends of the Dotapod community,
Give a fish to a man and you feed him for a day, Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

From my previous threads, i said that it is the experience and the feel that makes you play well. You just need to have the experience and you will play well.

Moderators, please take action, the reason i am posting this up in the forum is because i cant find any active moderator.

Hey guys, so do you want to give a fish to the man to feed him for 1 day
or do you want to teach him how to fish?

Please stop for you guys who are still doing this.

Bookmark and Share

Sabotagers, you will need to get the Anti-Sabo shield in order to Sabotage other people and with the anti-sabo shield, the other people cant sabo you back =D

Downloading the replay ... There are many active Moderators
here In DP , I think they just Hide themselves maybe? LOL~
You can PM Banana.Net , Macx98 , SAY_PRO_PLZ , [in]sane

I'm almost online for 15 hours atleast..!!! You could have PMed me.. There is a specific thread made for REPORTING..
You were supposed to put this there, you being experienced should not have opened this thread.
REPORT and earn free POPs

I saw this in Competitive Play section.
Felt pumped up to see what it's all about.
Read.
Disappointed.

I saw this in Competitive Play section.
Felt pumped up to see what it's all about.
Read.
Disappointed.
care89 Post at 27-Nov-2010 20:14

Damn ..yu sabotage u just made the person who is better then schroe dissapointed !

i am so sorry, i will pm the mods now!
Sabotagers, you will need to get the Anti-Sabo shield in order to Sabotage other people and with the anti-sabo shield, the other people cant sabo you back =D

cant watch the replay
but is the spoiler name |HATEYAN ???

Treat people the way you want to be treated

lol. . i moved my mouse over. saw the competitive play thing. so yeah i was excited too =[

Ya damn sabotage. u made care89 who is better than schroe disappointed !

Back Forum