Back Forum New

though, and it certainly didn

SPIELBERG, Austria -- Felipe Massa felt like he was kick-starting his Formula One career after earning his first pole position since 2008 as Williams stunned Mercedes in Austrian Grand Prix qualifying on Saturday. Rayshawn Jenkins Jersey . Massa and Williams teammate Valtteri Bottas posted the two fastest times, setting up the first race of the season without Mercedes in the front row. Championship leader Nico Rosberg was third, while Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton went off track in the final qualifying round and will start ninth. "After a long time that I couldnt be in this place, I hope this is the beginning of some great possibilities again," Massa said, adding he was "very emotional." Its Massa 16th career pole but first since the Brazilian GP six years ago. Williams had not had a 1-2 in qualifying since the German GP in 2003. "It was such a great moment," said the Brazilian, who has won 11 races in his career. "It was a very long time when I had my last pole position." Massas fastest lap on the 4.3-kilometre Red Bull Ring was 1 minute, 8.759 seconds, 0.087 ahead of Bottas. Rosberg came another 0.098 back. Hamilton had one time scratched as all four of his wheels crossed the sideline in turn eight, while he came off track again and spun at his final attempt to beat Massa. Bottas led the final practice earlier Saturday, edging Hamilton by 0.05, while Massa came third to send out a warning to Mercedes, which had the pole in all seven previous races. "I am not totally suprised," Williams deputy team boss Claire Williams said. "This track suits us with the long straights." According to Mercedes team boss Toto Wolff, Williams deserved the pole despite his team clearly dominating practice on Friday. "Williams has been faster on the long straights," Wolff said. "Its good for the sport, though we are a bit upset." Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo, who ended Mercedes six-race winning streak in Montreal two weeks ago, was fifth but teammate and four-time champion Sebastian Vettel will start 12th. Its the sixth time in eight races where Ricciardo beat his German teammate in qualifying. Vettel failed to reach the final qualifying round for a third time this season as Red Bull kept struggling with the tire temperature management. Vettel had the 13th time but gained one spot as 11th-place Force India driver Perez loses five places as a penalty following his crash with Massa in Montreal. "Its simple, we are just not fast enough," Vettel said. "You saw we had problems Friday and we expected to do better today. Its definitely not what you wish for ... Sometimes you go a step forward and sometimes you go one back." Jenson Button also missed the last qualifying round and will start just ahead of Vettel. Button, the 2009 champion, had to quit the session after just four laps because of a problem with the rear brakes of his McLaren. Mike Williams Chargers Jersey . "Win basketball games," Collins said. He will get at least a few more chances. Collins played the final minutes of a winning home debut with the Brooklyn Nets, who cooled off the Chicago Bulls with a 96-80 victory Monday night. Mike Williams Youth Jersey .com) - Devon Johnson ran for a school record 272 yards with four touchdowns and No. http://www.prochargersteamstore.com/Youth-Rayshawn-Jenkins-Elite-Jersey/ . -- Officials have approved a deal to build a new $672 million stadium for the Atlanta Braves away from the downtown Atlanta area that has traditionally been its home.MANCHESTER, England -- Ashley Young has been warned that his penchant for diving would not be accepted. It doesnt appear hes learning his lesson. The Manchester United winger woke up to back-page headlines of "Conman" and "Ashleys New Dive Shame" on Wednesday after his latest theatrical tumble earned United a penalty, which was missed by Robin van Persie in the 0-0 draw against Real Sociedad in the Champions League. Young was also condemned by former United captains Roy Keane and Ray Wilkins and was the target of heavy criticism on social networking sites, with the latest incident further sullying his reputation. "This is as bad for me as all these over-the-top tackles were getting at the moment because that is a conning of the referee," Wilkins said on Sky Sports. "Hes getting a bad name." Youngs image was once of a talented winger who had a fearsome cross and was one of English footballs leading dead-ball exponents. It earned him a big-money move to United from Aston Villa in 2011. Now, two years into his career at United, his name is invariably accompanied by the words "dive" or "cheat." Luis Suarez and Gareth Bale have faced similar accusations and the slur is tough to shake off. Only two months ago, United manager David Moyes said he had "had a word with Ashley privately" after a diving controversy during a Premier League match against Crystal Palace. "t;Ive always said I dont like diving," Moyes said at the time. Rayshawn Jenkins Youth Jersey. "He deserved to get booked. I dont want any of my players diving. I dont want anybody doing it." Those comments echoed the warning that Moyes predecessor, Alex Ferguson, gave to Young in 2012 after a match against Queens Park Rangers when the wingers fall got QPR midfielder Shaun Derry sent off. "I left him out of the next game," Ferguson recounts in his recently published autobiography, "and told him that the last thing he needed as a Manchester United player was a reputation for going down easily." "Going to ground too easily was not something I tolerated," Ferguson said. On this occasion, Moyes argued that Young got a "tug in the box" on Tuesday from Sociedad defender Markel Bergara, and replays showed there was contact, however slight. Moyes defence didnt appear entirely convincing, though, and it certainly didnt stop the backlash from the former professionals and the media. Young already faces a fight for his United career following the emergence of Adnan Januzaj this season and competition from Shinji Kagawa, Nani and Antonio Valencia. He has only started four of Uniteds 10 league games and he wasnt selected in the most recent England squad for the final two World Cup qualifiers. These latest allegations will hardly help his bid to return to the first team for both club and country. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Bookmark and Share

Back Forum