Back Forum New

He will do really well in the NBA

NEW YORK -- MLS commissioner Don Garber has came out in support of Toronto FCs complaints over a refereeing call that cost it two points in Chicago last weekend. Phillipp Steinhart Jersey . A potential winning goal in the 90th minute by Torontos Gilberto was called off by Canadian referee David Gantar who said later the Brazilian forward was guilty of a pushing foul. The game ended at 1-1. "That referee did not get it right in that game, and we shouldnt be ashamed of saying that," Garber said Thursday. "I feel for Toronto FC." The commissioner said he had expressed his concerns to Peter Walton, general manager of the Professional Referee Organization. Garber also said the league is reviewing Toronto midfielder Michael Bradleys post-game criticism of Gantar. "Michael is the leader of that club," Foxsports.com quoted Garber as saying after unveiling the new MLS logo in New York. "Hes been an asset to the league. I have tremendous respect for him. Well take a close look at it and see if there is any discipline required. But I understand and sympathize with his frustration." Bayern Munich Jersey .DeMarco Murray got his 20th carry late in the fourth quarter with a 10-point lead, not long after Dez Bryant made his final catch of the day.Sure enough, a 44-17 win over Washington didnt change Dallas post-season position. Pierre Hojbjerg Jersey . Moments after scoring and setting off another wild celebration at Minsk arena, Platt leapt into the arms of Belarusian captain Alexei Kalyuzhny. http://www.soccerfcbayern.com/kids-julian-green-bayern-munich-jersey/ . You can see all the action on TSN2 beginning at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Chicago won two of three games during its stay at the United Center. The club began the homestand with a 5-1 win over Pittsburgh on March 1 and fell to Colorado on Tuesday before posting another blowout win in Thursdays tilt against Columbus.DURHAM, N.C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft. Hood said in a statement Friday that playing for the Blue Devils and Mike Krzyzewski "helped me grow and develop as a player and a person" to prepare him for the NBA. "Now it is time to move on to the next level and chase my dream of becoming an NBA player," Hood said. The 6-foot-8 Hood averaged 16.1 points, 3.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists after sitting out last year following his transfer from Mississippi State. He was part of a 1-2 scoring punch with freshman Jabari Parker, who declared for the draft Thursday as a strong candidate for the No. 1 overall pick. Hood was a second-team all-Atlantic Coasst Conference pick. Kingsley Coman Jersey. "He was an integral part of our team two years ago because he was such a great practice player and this year he was one of the best players in the country," Krzyzewski said. "... He will do really well in the NBA and obviously he will always be a part of what we do and we wish him the best." Hoods departure wasnt a surprise, with Krzyzewski saying "I wish we had him for more than one year" during last months ACC tournament. While Parker and Hood are gone, Duke is bolstered by the nations No. 1 recruiting class, led by top overall recruit Jahlil Okafor along with top-10 prospects Tyus Jones and Justise Winslow. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Bookmark and Share

Back Forum