Back Forum New

J. J. Watt thinks he's excessive on 'Top 100' countdown

We're used to hearing this month or year from players who feel they are too low on AMERICAN FOOTBAL Network's Top 100 Avid gamers of 2017 countdown, but we can't recall one particular instance of a gambler who bemoaned being too high on the list.

For further reading associated with Madden NFL 18, keep following us cheapnfl17coins. com. We are also the most effective Madden NFL Coins retailers online. We now provide inexpensive MUT 18 Coins together with quick delivery. We promise 100% safe trade system and cheapest price. To buy cheap Madden seventeen Coins, we are one of the very most reliable stores online.

Enter Texans star N. J. Watt, who came in on No. 35 in the Best 100 episode that aired Monday. Watt, the three-time NFL Defensive Player with the Year, apparently believes that his injury-ravaged 2016 campaign really should have excluded him from this discussion.

Well, here we go once again. I've worked at NFL. com since the Top 100 launched six years ago, and it's weird that people -- including Justin James -- still fail to wrap their heads around the fairly simple premise behind the Top 100. I mean, it's in the damn title: Top 100 Players of 2017. This is not a ranking of who had the best season last year; it's about a player right now, spinning forward toward the new season.

Last year, Watt was coming off proper, obscenely productive season throughout Houston and was ranked No. 3 on the list. This year, coming off a season where he missed 13 games and finished with simply 1. 5 sacks, he dropped 32 locations. Seeing as he is now healthy and still block in his prime, you can make a powerful argument that Watt, despite last season's frustration, should be way higher than 35.

In fact, I'll do just that. Watt should be, like, No. 12 on this number and I'm mad because hell. Nobody's going to come up with me, though.

If you have questions in regards to the coins and trade software, you can ask our customer service all the time. We wish you a new happy game!

Bookmark and Share

Back Forum