Back Forum New

the defending champion

NEW YORK -- Paul Bissonnettes suspension for leaving the bench to enter an altercation was reduced from 10 regular-season games to three because of a lack of sufficient video evidence, the NHL announced. Jaleel Johnson Youth Jersey . The Phoenix Coyotes enforcer was given an automatic 10-game suspension for going after Los Angeles Kings forward Jordan Nolan after his hit on Rostislav Klesla in their pre-season game Sept. 15. Bissonnette contended that he replaced Coyotes prospect Max Domi on the ice, and because it was a pre-season game there wasnt video that showed that was inaccurate. No on-ice officials could definitively say otherwise, according to the league. "Given the totality of these circumstances, including the lack of conclusive video evidence, and Bissonnettes credible assertions regarding the intended legality of his substitution for Domi at the time, the league has decided not to apply the 10-game automatic suspension to Bissonnette," the NHL said in a press release announcing the change. The NHLPA had filed an appeal on Bissonnettes behalf, but that was withdrawn after the league decided to reduce the suspension. Bissonnette did not have the ban wiped out entirely because the NHL said he "must bear some responsibility" for sparking a fight. The 28-year-old tough guy will now forfeit US$11,346.15 instead of $37,820.51. Bissonnette thanked fans and the Coyotes organization in a series of Twitter posts Saturday night. "As much as Im looked at as a plug, grocery stick, duster, it doesnt take away from the amount of respect I have for the game," he tweeted. "Grateful for the time the NHL took to review my case and saw what my intentions were." Jaleel Johnson Womens Jersey . -- The Detroit Lions made it crystal clear to Golden Tate that he was their top target in free agency. Pat Elflein Jersey . Obasi chested the ball past one defender, prodded it past another and then rounded the keeper before scoring from a tight angle in the 16th minute. Seconds after the restart, Obasi set up Klaas Jan Huntelaar for the Dutchmans 11th goal from 13 games this season. http://www.vikingsauthenticshoponline.com/Youth-Ben-Gedeon-Elite-Jersey/ . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. WOODSTOCK, Ont. -- Augusta James broke the Canadian Womens Amateur record and course mark Thursday with an 8-under 63 to take a six-stroke lead into the final round. "Its maybe my second or third bogey-free round ever, I think it might be my first one in a tournament," James said. "Its always good to have one of those, you come so close sometimes and Im happy that I could eliminate the big mistakes that would turn into bogeys or doubles." James, from Bath, Ont., opened with a 5-under 30 on the front-nine that was highlighted by four straight birdies over the eighth, ninth, tenth and eleventh holes at Craigowan Golf and Country Club. Dalvin Cook Jersey. Sitting at 12-under 201 for the championship, a win on Friday would be the biggest title of her career. "I putted well but I hit the ball pretty close too, which made it a lot easier," James said. "I made a few putts that you dont expect to make everyday." Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont., and Australias Su-Hyun Oh were tied for second. Henderson, the defending champion, had a 70, and Oh shot 67. The winner will receive spots in the Canadian Womens Open and U.S. Womens Amateur. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Bookmark and Share

Back Forum