Back Forum New

Grand Prix circuit.

German fans gathered in the thousands, crowding along the streets to follow the team bus as it toured around Berlin. JuJu Smith-Schuster Steelers Jersey . Mario Gotze, scorer of the game winning goal, and Shkodran Mustafi take a selfie with the crowd of the German faithful. Manuel Neuer with trophy (Credit: Jens Meyer/AP) We wonder if goalkeeper Manuel Neuer had a good time at the parade? Well take his Superman jump as a resounding yes. Miroslav Klose, Andre Schurrle, Mario Gotze and co celebrate with the fans while reminiscing about being roommates during the tournament. (Credit: Kay Nietfeld/EPA) While the conga line isnt really what you would call a traditional German celebration, die mannschaft clearly believed it was a necessary dance move to bust out to involve the whole squad. The highlight of the tournament may have been Lukas Podolskis instagram. While the German striker only played in a few games, he definitely provided a lot of positive support to the team, providing kisses and humorous selfies whenever he could. (Petr David Josek/AP) The teams midfield general finally gets his hands on a major trophy after a dominant showing on the worlds biggest stage. James Conner Steelers Jersey . TSN2 December 18 Knicks at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 December 18 Thunder at Warriors 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 December 21 Pacers at Timberwolves 7pm et/4pm pt. TSN2 December 23 Timberwolves at Cavaliers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 December 25 Wizards at Knicks 12pm et/9am pt TSN December 25 Thunder at Spurs 2:30pm et/11:30pt TSN December 25 Cavaliers at Heat 5pm et/2pm pt TSN December 25 Lakers at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN December 25 Warriors at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN NBA on TSN - January Date Game Time Network January 1 Kings at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 3 Jazz at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 5 Nuggets at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 7 Rockets at Cavaliers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN January 7 Suns at Timberwolves 9:30pm et/6:30 pt. TSN January 9 Bulls at Wizards 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 9 Cavaliers at Warriors 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 13 Timberwolves at Pacers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 January 15 Thunder at Rockets 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 15 Cavaliers at Lakers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 16 Cavaliers at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 22 NBA All-Star Selection Show 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 January 22 Spurs at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 22 Nets at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 25 Heat at Bulls 1pm et/10am pt TSN January 25 Thunder at Cavaliers 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt TSN January 26 Timberwolves at Thunder 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 29 Nuggets at Grizzlies 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 29 Bulls at Lakers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 NBA on TSN - February Date Game Time Network February 5 Clippers vs. JuJu Smith-Schuster Youth Jersey . PAUL, Minn. http://www.steelersfootballauthentic.com/Black-James-Conner-Steelers-Jersey/ . Ribery, who won UEFAs best player in Europe award for the 2012-13 season, helped Bayern Munich win the Champions League and Bundesliga and German Cup titles. Messi, winner of the last four Ballon dOr awards in voting by coaches, team captains and media, was injured late in the season and could not prevent Barcelona from being beaten by Bayern in the Champions League semifinals.Patrick Chan opened his season by winning the mens short program at Skate Canada International on Friday night. The three-time world champion from Toronto scored 88.10 points, but tripled his quad toe loop attempt and couldnt hold the landing on his second triple toe loop. Rather than dwell on his missed quad, Chan took a similarly philosophical approach to his skate as his Canadian ice dance teammates. "I didnt have technical goals, I didnt say I want to land my quad then my Axel so I can come first," Chan said. "I wanted to go out and be excited to be there as opposed to dreading competing, which had become a bad habit of miine over the last two seasons. T. J. Watt Youth Jersey. I was kind of dreading competing and never really enjoying competing, which is really weird as an elite athlete. "I went into this event thinking, Hey, Im lucky to be here, Im lucky to be at the level I am, Ive won three world championships, Ive got nothing to prove, Im out here to have a great time." Nobunari Oda was second with 80.82, while Japanese teammate Yuzuru Hanyu was third with 80.40. Skate Canada is the second of six stops on figure skatings Grand Prix circuit. The top six entries in each discipline qualify for the Grand Prix Final, Dec. 5-8, in Fukuoka, Japan. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Bookmark and Share

Back Forum