Back Forum New

Belichick towards Garoppolo

boston (cbs) Bill Belichick battling intrepid reporters over possible controversies is not new patrick chung jersey, But it always worth noting when he has an especially testy day in his live press conferences legarrette blount jersey. New England got some extra salt on its Belichick tuesday morning, As Belichick accomplished the podium with his team in quite a unique situation, Especially at the qb position.

Amid a flurry of questions on Jimmy Garoppolo status for Thursday night against the Houston Texans, the complete quarterback situation, And his manage the Patriots medical staff, Belichick was in rare form. He has an innate ability to elevate standard question dodging into a creative art form, And he delivered this gem when pressed on the medical staff with what sounded like a deep line of asking from a single reporter:

A karate coach, Not the physician. The proper care staff the skilled staff. I coach the c's, Medical people handle the traumas. They don call are employed. I don do medical operations. We have a lot there. breaks down to good. Same reporter STILL tried to get more details on how Belichick and the medical staff have interaction jimmy garoppolo jersey, that Belichick replied: Do what best for the golf team. Let me put it a different way: I the discipline, I do what best for the hockey team. I don know why we can be aware that. Hard to trust the reporter was actually asking Belichick what he thought when he took a look at Garoppolo MRI results. The most cynical ones associated with the (Mostly sceptical) New England media may look at Belichick continuously saying he does what best for the football team with a but do you customized patriots jersey, in actual fact? But website it hard to really question Belichick. He not the one determining what wrong with Garoppolo shoulder or other injury on the team. The extent of his interactions with the Patriots medical staff probably doesn go far beyond, Can a child play or not? Thing he only issues about calling plays, Because he really brilliant at that part.

Bookmark and Share

Back Forum