Study Smart: 14 Tips To Take You From Study Stress To Study Success August 27 Adam Thielen Jersey , 2013 | Author: Lachlan Haynes | Posted in Education
You don’t have to let things get you down. You don’t have to allow life to beat you down and stop you from doing everything you want to do. Don’t worry if you’re feeling overcome, anxious and exhausted. Why? Because today’s the day for you to turn your troubles into motivation and your doubts into inspiration!
Below is a list of 14 tips that will turn your study stress into study success in 5 minutes or less!
1. Create goals for yourself. Write down your goals and include everything you want to achieve this year and all the years that follow. Then look at your goals every day so that you know them off by heart. If you don’t know what you want you will never be motivated to take action!
2. Identify obstacles that stand in your path. Figure out those things that are preventing you from achieving your goals – and then remove them from the picture. Don’t allow time-wasters (like video games) and energy-****ers (like hopeless friends) to steer you off on a path you don’t want. Know what you want.
3. Identify the actions you need to take. It’s one thing to write out your goals. It’s another things altogether to understand what it will take to make them happen. Figure out what the actions are that make up your goals. What will take you from where you are now to where you want to go?
4. Give your actions a priority. Now that you know what you need to do to get what you want it’s time to give those actions a priority. Which actions need to happen straight away? Which ones can you hold off on for a week or a month? Whatever you do, make sure you are taking action. The difference between success and failure is more times than not simply take some action. So do something!
5. Imagine how successful you are going to be. Focus your thought on your success. Think about all the achievements you are going to have. Think about what it will mean to you when you reach your goals. Focus only on that. Can you taste it?
6. Create some affirmations and constantly read them. Make sure you have your affirmations written down so that you can look at them at any time. Never forget what you stand for and what you want.
7. Stretch and breathe. Don’t just breathe to live, breathe to relax! Deep breaths are great for keeping your cool and getting the energy flowing. Stretching is great for getting the blood flowing and getting your muscles active. So breathe deeply whenever you think of it and stretch like a madman whenever you have a chance!
8. Read and watch. Find someone (or many people!) you want to be like. Then read their books and watch their YouTube videos. Engage with them in any way you can. Listen to them. Do what they do. You don’t need to reinvent the wheel to be a success Anthony Barr Jersey , just do as successful people do. That’s being smart.
9. Live it and love it. There is no point living your life without passion. You need to find a way to love what you’re doing and also do what you love. Nothing in life really matters anyway – except living a life you love. You’re here for a short time so make it a good time – and good grades help to get you closer to a very good time!
10. Surround yourself with winners. People who win for a living live a very different life to those that are happy with just going with the flow. If you want to make something of yourself you need to be surrounded by people who also want that – or already have it. Look around. Who are you spending your time with?
11. Drink your way to success! No not booze – water! Drink as much water as you can muster, mister. Eight glasses a day is a good guide. Why? Well, your brain is 75% water. Your blood is 90% water. The body will shut down within days without water. Water prevents illness and disease. Water turns the food you eat into energy. Need we say more? Drink up!
12. Eat smaller means and eat them more often. We all like to eat don’t we? Well, most people do anyway. You only have to look around to see how much the world loves eating. But three meals a day isn’t quite right. Instead Kyle Rudolph Jersey , have 6 meals a day and make them smaller – and healthier. Your body will continually burn the food and won’t store it as fat. You’re also less likely to become overweight or obese. More meals and less fat? Winning!
13. Reduce your consumption of the four fatal stimulants. Coffee, cigarettes, al