Back Forum New

The A300 can be purchased

use an included USB extension cable. Though battery life is nowhere near as long Nike Air Max 90 Damen as the Vivofit, I have gotten several weeks of life on each charge so it is still quite good.

The A300 can be purchased with Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink or without a heart rate monitor. If you opt to buy the HRM, you can use it during activities and have it display your heart rate. You can also take Nike Free Run 2 Dámské advantage of Smart Coaching features when you wear the HRM. I do use heart rate as an indicator of Nike Air Max 90 Femme Fleur effort, but mainly as a reminder to slow down when I push the effort too hard. As such, I have not Nike Air Max 2015 Femme made much use of the more advanced heart rate features. (Note: I have not been able to get the A300 to sync with my Scosche Rhythm+ optical heart rate monitor)

One additional heart rate feature is that you can use the HRM to conduct a fitness test. The Polar Fitness Test basically involves you lying down for a bit with the HRM on. The watch records your heart rate, Nike Air Max 90 Femme Noir Et Rose and then spits an estimate of your VO2max.

Bookmark and Share

Back Forum