Back Forum New

Is NBA 2K17 a game for him

Is NBA 2K17 a good choice for basketball fearing FIFA and PES fans?

Tom doesn't know much about basketball. He's not a fan. But he does love football. Is NBA 2K17 a game for him, and you? You could call this an NBA 2K17 review for general sports fans.Once you would like to get nba 2k17 mt coins,nba 2k17 coins is the best site for nba 2k17 mt selling.You can make a comparison with other sites.

I'm a big football fan. If you're reading this as an American (which you might be given this is an NBA 2K17 article), that's soccer. I play FIFA and PES most years. I've been a football fan for 25 years and games have been part of my life for even longer, so there's absolutely no barrier to entry with those games. NBA is a different matter. I was forced to play basketball at school, but never got into it, despite the fact that it's fast paced and high scoring. So, with NBA 2K17 widely regarded as one of the best sports sims on the market, can someone like me get anything from it? I took to NBA 2K17 to find out.

There's probably more, but that's everything that came to mind after about five minutes. I fired straight into MyCareer mode (well, I did create a character using face scan on my phone, but the less said about that the better - OK, fine, it made a more handsome, rugged, muscular version of me that I'm now jealous of and resent despite the fact he's not real.What's more, one thing you must keep in mind is that if you want to buy nba 2k17 mt coins online, nba 2k17 mt coins can be your best choice.

Just look at him! It's me from NBA Land. I'm sorry for the odd screen, but the Tattoo menu is the only way I could get this gratuitous shot.
NBA 2K17 has a tutorial mode (2KU - something we'll get to later), but I wanted to see how accessible the game is to someone who knows the absolute basics and is generally a sports fan. The answer, found within the opening screens of MyCareer was: it isn't. For one, I don't know what the positions are. Center looked good as all the examples were about 7 feet tall, and one of the other options featured what were practically dwarves at just over 6 feet! The options for my archetype weren't any better. One was Glass Cleaner (although I did live in a pub as a child, so could relate) and another Paint Protector, which sounds like the kind of job everyone wants when applying for a role at B&Q (or Home Depot if you're still an American). I didn't know what either of those meant, so opted for Post Scorer as there are posts in football, and you can score goals off them. Sorted! Back of the net!

In truth the entire setup was a bit like my French GCSE exam. I didn't know what I was doing. I ended up acing my exam (somehow), so perhaps the same would be true in NBA 2K17. We were about to find out. Finally I set my player number, something I presumed I couldn't get wrong. I picked 34.One thing you should remember is that if you want to buy NBA 2K16 MT or Buy nba 2k17 mt,NBA Live Coins can be your best choice.

Bookmark and Share

Back Forum