Back Forum New

We just stay positive and wor

LAS VEGAS -- UFC heavyweight Alistair Overeem remains in limbo after the Nevada State Athletic Commission denied his request Tuesday for a license to fight in the wake of a failed drug test. Kiko Alonso Jersey . The commission told the American-based Dutch fighter he cannot reapply for another nine months, until Dec. 27. Overeems March drug test showed a 14-1 testosterone-epitestosterone ratio, according to the Nevada commission. Most people are a ratio of 1-1 although the commission allows for a ratio of 6-1. The World Anti-Doping Agency allows a 4-1 ratio. WADA says an elevated T/E "may be an indicator of the use of a prohibited substance." Since Overeem is currently without a license to fight -- his last one expired at the end of 2011 -- he had to appear before the Nevada commission to get a new one. On Monday, Overeem issued a statement apologizing and blaming the failed test on a prescribed anti-inflammatory medication. "I was completely unaware that testosterone was one of the ingredients in the medication," he said. "Although I was unaware, I do realize it is my job to know what I am putting into my body." The UFC announced last Friday it had replaced Overeem with former champion Frank Mir in the UFC 146 main event against champion Junior Dos Santos. The random test was conducted around a March 27 news conference in Las Vegas. Dos Santos and fellow heavyweights Mir, Cain Velasquez, Roy (Big Country) Nelson and Antonio (Bigfoot) Silva all passed their tests. Spencer Paysinger Dolphins Jersey . “That was one of the goals we wanted to create is when teams come into this building theres no more of this two points, kiss your relatives and go home,” said Randy Carlyle following a fifth straight victory at the Air Canada Centre on Tuesday night. Dion Jordan Dolphins Jersey .coms Ariel Helwani. Helwani reported on Wednesdays edition of UFC Tonight that the former welterweight champion will be under the care of Dr. http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.com/c-21-dolphins-walt-aikens-jersey.aspx . -- Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston says Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher was on the money when he said that the Heisman winner might play two more years of college football.The Chicago Blackhawks called up two players Friday including highly-touted prospect Teuvo Teravainen. Jeremy Morin, who leads the Blackhawks AHL affiliate Rockford IceHogs with 24 goals, was also called up by the team. Morin has played in 15 games with the Blackhawks this season, scoring one goal and four assists. In 30 career NHL games the 22-year-old has four goals and six assists. Teravainen meanwhile, led Jokerit of the FFinnish Elite League with 44 points (nine goals and 35 assists) in 49 games this year. Jason Taylor Dolphins Jersey. Chicagos first-round draft pick in 2012, was the leading scorer in this years World Juniors with two goals and 15 points in helping Finland win a gold medal. The moves come as the Blackhawks placed Patrick Kane on the long-term injury list after his knee injury suffered in Wednesdays 4-0 win against the St. Louis Blues. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Bookmark and Share

Back Forum