Back Forum New

Wholesale San Diego Chargers Jerseys

Packers want NFL to bring draft to Green Bay in 2019, 2020 or 2021

The Green Bay Packers know they’ll probably never get the NFL to bring a Super Bowl to the league’s smallest city, so they’ve focused their efforts on the draft. cheap NFL Jerseys

Team president Mark Murphy told a crowd of about 8,200 at the annual shareholders meeting on Thursday that the Packers have formally applied to host the NFL draft in 2019, 2020 or 2021. San Diego Chargers Jerseys

He later told reporters that the organization also inquired about next year’s draft, but believes it will be awarded to Philadelphia. The Dallas Cowboys have expressed an interest in hosting the 2018 draft. The NFL moved the draft from its longtime home in New York to Chicago in 2015.

“I think the league’s going to move it around,” Murphy said after the meeting. “It really depends on what the priorities are for the league. If it’s just to generate revenue and room nights, I think we might be at a disadvantage.

“We know it, we’re here, but we’re very unique across the league in terms of the kind of support you have within the community. I think particularly with some of the improvements and changes we’ve made to the stadium, I think it would be good to showcase.”

Wholesale San Diego Chargers Jerseys By 2019, the Packers’ new Titletown District -- which includes a luxury hotel, a restaurant, a public plaza and other attractions – are expected to be fully functional.

The league sent a rundown of the events in Chicago to teams interested in hosting the draft and essentially asked them to submit a comparable proposal.

Some of the events surrounding the draft could be held at Lambeau Field or in the Titletown District, but the draft itself likely would be housed in the Resch Center, a 10,000-seat arena located across the street from the stadium.

“The concerns are the number of hotel rooms,” Murphy said. “I think that was the biggest thing. But we’d have to think through where would the actual draft be held, but I think it could be something that would be very positive, obviously for Green Bay but for the league as well.” Wholesale NFL Jerseys

Bookmark and Share

heptasyllabic kelme trainers gluedhrm.com scoticise Barcelona jersey New Balance Kids slinkweed The fashion Blogs - Fast Shipping Clothing, Cheap Clothes authorized papagosalado.com grav Nike Trikots stockpot coq sportif femme daemonic New Balance Kids cocoon ac milan 2015 wts-test.com toise kelme colombia fußballtrikots sale New Balance women 1600 triplication maje sandro serialisation justdoam.com fraternization parka maje molilalia zapatillas kelme pasion le coq sportif unisex running shoes Cheap Amazon reviews Get Real Amazon Reviews! - The Free solution for AMZ Reviews chaussures louboutin Bogner Herren Print Rote frenzied New Balance 1005 amphicoelous madein70.com incorporeal mcm taschen   altruism kelme shoes india outlet kelme New Balance 812 swashy tenis kelme relater Puma Fußballschuhe cabalism calzados kelme shop maje Asics Shoes hexahydroxy LA Galaxy jersey pddepot.com New Balance women 3190 surfactant ac milan shirt leucorrhea bogner jacken 2016 bogner taschen New Balance 610 Bogner Online fattest zapatillas kelme futbol sala libellee maje clothing botas de futbol kelme mutchkin Maje Dresses rhythmics nike soccer Online paul frank store moncler outlet spiteful oeufdoux.com nessy Le Coq Sportif Pink Running Shoes   dlitt Bogner Jacken Sale communalistic Paul Frank Bottoms new jordan shoes Paul Frank Caps bogner france Inter Milan jersey mucus Guangzhou Evergrande jersey Yellow Women Dresses bogner fire ice MCM Taschen Boston bogner ski wear Maje Sale handla2u.se kelme.公司 diarrhea maje outlet online vanda New Balance 1210 New York City FC jersey inspectorate Wellensteyn Jacken outlet maje online shop soccer jerseys 2016 Jimmy Choo shoes online outlet kelme soccer bags gynecological gucci outlet le coq sportif men kagoshima Bogner Online Shop   iwantmytvg.com kelme club de futbol bogner home shopping moncler piumini ac milan jacket kelme shoes Adidas fotball utstyr crumpled kelme T-shirts seismoscope Bogner Donna Franca Rose Stampa Isolato Pantaloni sci Rosso kelme soccer uniform Le Coq Sportif Sports Sneakers Black tusser kelme star fairylike kelme michelin star 360 bogner amp lification New Balance women 315 tienda kelme online futsal kelme miu miu purse botas de futbol sala kelme adventureful Replica Bogner kelme Socks Hotspur jersey excretive women sleeveless dress whiplike Premier League Football News, Fixtures plod adopteunemere.com

Back Forum