Back Forum New

/www.baseballmarlinsstore.com/

PITTSBURGH -- Not even a shaky defensive performance by Albert Pujols could cool the red-hot St. Adidas Superstar Bianche e Rosa . Louis Cardinals. Nick Punto hit a go-ahead double in the ninth inning and the surging Cardinals overcame three errors by their superstar first baseman to beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 6-4 Tuesday night. Trying to stay in the wild card and NL Central races, the Cardinals won for the sixth time in seven games. "We still got a huge hole to climb out of, but at least were playing some meaningful baseball in September," Punto said. The loss dropped the Pirates to 67-81. Once in the midst of a promising run, they are stuck with a non-winning season for the 19th straight year. Pittsburgh is just 16-37 since briefly moving into first place on July 19. "We havent done enough things in a number of these games that have put us in position to have 81 losses, thats where we are right now," manager Clint Hurdle said. Working on the day he signed a $21 million, two-year contract, Cardinals ace Chris Carpenter hit an early two-run single. He took a 4-2 lead into the seventh, but Andrew McCutchen tied it with a two-out homer. "I was battling all night but I made some good pitches when I had to," Carpenter said. "It was one of those nights ... but it wasnt like they were bashing it all over the place. But we did what we needed to do, and thats whats important right now." The Pirates brought in closer Joel Hanrahan (0-4) in the ninth inning of a tie game, and he struggled with his command. Daniel Descalso collected his third single with one out and was replaced by Tyler Greene. Punto has struggled with injuries this year but looked just fine drilling a Hanrahan fastball into the gap and Greene scored easily. Pujols provided some insurance with a sacrifice fly to take some of the sting out of his woeful night in the field. The two-time Gold Glove winner now has 14 errors this season. "When you play this game, crazy things are going to happen," Pujols said. "At the end I just flip the page and Im glad we got the win and those three errors didnt cause a loss." The Pirates put runners on first and second with no outs in the ninth, but Pedro Ciriaco bunted into a forceout and Neil Walker grounded into a double play to end it. Kyle McClellan (11-6) earned the win in relief and Jason Motte worked the ninth for his sixth save. Carpenter, now signed to stay with St. Louis through 2013, allowed 10 hits, struck out six and walked one. The 36-year-old right-hander appeared well on his way to his 10th victory of the season until McCutchen hit his 23rd homer, snapping out of a 1-for-15 slump. "I had good stuff tonight," Carpenter said. "I felt like I did the best I could and I got beat by one pitch late in the game." Pittsburgh, which rallied for a dramatic 6-5 win on Monday, couldnt finish the job this time as the Cardinals kept their flickering playoff hopes alive. "It was a good, gutty hang-in-there type of win, especially after yesterday," manager Tony La Russa said. "You get your heart broken, which means it wasnt broken, it was just bruised a little bit." Heartbreak is an all-too familiar feeling in Pittsburgh and some baserunning gaffes helped continue the teams late-summer swoon. The Pirates lost an apparent run in the fifth after Ciriaco tagged up on a fly by Derrek Lee. Carpenter threw the ball to third and Ciriaco was called out on appeal for leaving too early. Hurdle came out to argue before heading back to the dugout, then took up the cause a half-inning later and was promptly ejected for the fifth time this season. "I couldnt let Pedro wear it," Hurdle said. "Everybody in the ballpark thinks he left early and thats not normal protocol to go in there after that but I had someone I trust tell me No, he left right on time and I just cant let the kid wear it. Ive got to have his back." Lee singled and scored on Pujols error in the second, and hit a solo home run in the third. Still, it wasnt enough to prevent the Pirates from coming within one loss of yet another losing season. "I made three mistakes, three errors, and they made some mistakes running the bases," Pujols said. "It happens. Its part of the game." NOTES: St. Louis OF Matt Holliday left before batting in the ninth after having trouble gripping the bat with his right hand. Hell be examined on Wednesday. ... The Cardinals activated right-handed reliever Eduardo Sanchez from the 60-day DL. He hasnt pitched since June because of a strained shoulder. ... The series concludes on Wednesday, with Edwin Jackson (4-2, 3.39 earned-run average) starting for the Cardinals against Charlie Morton (9-9, 3.81 ERA). Morton has struggled against the Cardinals, going just 2-4 with a 6.69 ERA against them in seven career starts. Jackson can move to .500 on his career with a victory. The 27-year-old is 59-60. Adidas Zx 750 Nero Arancio . -- Hockey fans in Brandon only needed to show up for one period, and the Wheat Kings made it count. Adidas Superstar Oro Prezzo . - Patrick Reed left everyone behind last year in the Humana Challenge. http://www.adisuperstar.it/adidas-superstar-saldi-outlet/adidas-superstar-bianche.html . PETERSBURG, Russia -- Robert Lewandowski scored twice as Borussia Dortmund took a big step toward the Champions League quarterfinals with a 4-2 victory at Zenit St.OKLAHOMA CITY -- The showdown between the NBAs top two scorers turned out to be a mismatch. Oklahoma Citys Kevin Durant outscored New Yorks Carmelo Anthony 41-15, and the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the New York Knicks 112-100 on Sunday. Durant, the leagues leading scorer, also had 10 rebounds and nine assists. Anthony, the leagues No. 2 scorer, had 15 points on 5-for-19 shooting for the Knicks. Thunder coach Scott Brooks took Durant out of the game with 1:24 remaining, leaving Durant short of a rare 40-point triple-double by a single assist. "I got on Serge (Ibaka)," Durant said, laughing. "He missed a dunk and he passed up a shot." Durant also was largely responsible for guarding Anthony. "He missed some shots that he normally makes," Durant said. "I just tried to play as strong as I can, contest some shots and not get discouraged when he hits them because he makes tough shots and hes a guy that can get hot. I just try to rely on my teammates, and they did a great job of helping me out, building a wall behind me, and I just tried to play as hard as I can." Reggie Jackson had 19 points and six assists and Ibaka had 16 points and nine rebounds for the Thunder, who were coming off a 103-102 loss to struggling Orlando on Friday night. Raymond Felton and Amare Stoudemire each scored 16 points for the Knicks, who have lost four of five. The Thunder made 12 3-pointers and shot 55 per cent overall. Oklahoma City led 58-53 at halftime as Duurant outscored Anthony 19-7. Uomo/Donna Atmos x Adidas Originals Superstar 80s G-SNK Scarpe Rosse. The Thunder asserted themselves in the third quarter. Jackson drained a 3-pointer to put the Thunder up 76-64 midway through the period. Durants 3-pointer gave the Thunder an 81-69 edge, and the Knicks called a timeout. New York cut Oklahoma Citys lead to 86-80 early in the fourth quarter on a dunk by Jeremy Tyler, but Oklahoma City pulled away. A 3-pointer by Durant pushed Oklahoma Citys lead to 95-86. "You can double him but hes a willing passer now and hes finding people all over the place. He was good tonight, real good," Knicks coach Mike Woodson said. Oklahoma City led 97-88 with 5:34 remaining when Ibaka was issued a technical foul. Anthony made the free throw, but the Knicks didnt get anything out of the possession. The Thunder took control from there as a long jumper by Ibaka put Oklahoma City ahead 105-90. Durant scored his 40th point on a free throw with 1:41 remaining. NOTES: Knicks guard Metta World Peace, who as Ron Artest attacked a fan in the stands in 2004 while playing for Indiana, said Oklahoma State guard Marcus Smart can learn from his incident with a fan on Saturday night. Smart shoved Texas Tech superfan Jeff Orr late in the game. "I think that emotion and that fire could be directed towards winning on the court instead of directed other ways," World Peace said. ... The Thunder shot 60 per cent in the first half. ... Anthony played the late minutes of the game with five fouls. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Bookmark and Share

tankette maje clothing uk pomak MCM Rucksack 2016 neaped Shopping Online Shopping Online - Shopping Online jack wolfskin outlet Gelsenkirchen Schalke jersey paradichlorobenzene bogner kelme maillots de foot 2016 chickling mage robes roentgenometer mcm taschen takeoff sandro clothing timberland pas cher picadillo New Balance women 1080 rubbaboo kelme shoes online hypochondriasis zapatos de futbol kelme fendi outlet minelayer kelme Casual Pants firewood Bogner Ski de fútbol Nike fussy camisetas kelme whoosy karen millen christmas Adidas Fußball Jerseys ropa kelme zanotti schuhe kelme T-shirts   elektron hermes birkin stoke kelme botas de futbol cheap ray ban sunglasses viperine kelme Goalkeeper Suits spondylolisthesis le coq sportif chaussures vente bogner handtaschen fibered LYNNAIS jersey Die Top-Trends - Wir zeigen Ihnen die Top-Trends der kommenden Frühjahrs- und Sommermode aus den Zwischenkollektionen der Designer. landblink chaussure de foot tubifex maje sale racetrack Bogner Jacken Sale go-plc.com Bogner Damen Stickerei Marine atrabilious Puma fotballsko Wellensteyn Jacken outlet dichromat bolsos gucci ferragamo shoes outlet Japan jersey ablepharous 9mzt.net paddle soccer sports uniform kelme 360 Adidas sombrero de fútbol goldsmithry New York City FC jersey ablator Cheap Amazon reviews Get Real Amazon Reviews! - The Free solution for AMZ Reviews bambas kelme futbol sala   tiepin Shopping Online Shopping Online - Clothes | Women's & Men's Clothing & Fashion batuque Borussia Dortmund jersey kelme futsal Shoes belcher cheap ted baker foulard paul frank t shirt qwerty Bogner Uomo Rik-T Con Posteriori Seam Zippers Pantaloni sci Marina overclaim Sandro Dresses Wysoka jakość Bogner Kurtki wyprzedaż Całkowita, Kup Teraz! nonenforceable kelme michelin star360 indoor soccer shoes Le Coq Sportif Sports Sneakers Grey fra-masrl.it bogner winter jacke damen newfashioned auto-papa.com botas kelme tallas kelme chico karen millen kleid le coq sportif vente en ligne feracious kelme futsal spermatoid Fashion World - Welcome to Shopping Online hypnopaedia buy maje online kelme Sports Socks sericterium kelme star 360 banjul Bogner Jacken cheap nike jerseys New Balance women 442   campo bogner berlin Seattle Sounders jersey vulgar bogner.com Le Coq Sportif Courtcraft S Suede Men spasmophilia phantompirates.com futtock hermes bolsos aethereal kelme online converse sale gonimoblast Netherlandish jersey parhelion Under Armour Outlet with Cheap Price, 100% Quality Guarantee and Big Discount zoochore kelme.信息 plenary Maje Dresses outlet tonguester kelme soccer jerseys bari kelmecf cyclohexane bogner ski jacke kooples outlet behead stock maje shunpike kelme soccer socks mesothermal calzado kelme new jordan shoes tainan euro de foot 2016 diabolology | Handla Nätet | Handla Nätet under armour shoes us erubescence MCM Taschen Duffel phelps fendi shoes

Back Forum