Back Forum New

First I'd like to help applaud the Jagex designers for creating Deadman manner

Nowadays, i got a basic and effective solution in the deadman mode of the server Runescape 2007, to be honest, however, i am not quite sure
it'll be useful to you, so, go ahead to investigate whole text, and you may have the answer finally.

First I'd like to help applaud the Jagex designers for creating Deadman manner. In my opinion, it's the single greatest update Runescape 2007 Gold
has ever seen. I've been playing RS since 2004, but quit playing years ago.

DMM brought me back and 's the reason I'm sticking around. It is a interesting game mode, but obviously not the perfect one. Jagex has made a big step (mostly) from the right direction with the recent updates.

I'll elaborate on that more at the end of this post. However, alone it is insufficient. I've thought at great length though about how exactly to save this game mode, and here is my opinion: Set a limit so that a player can just gain experience for 6 hours every day. This helps a ton, first, Make the game playable for individuals that simply cannot play 12+ hours per day, second, slow the progression of each and every season so that as an alternative to dying off within two to three weeks, it worlds are nonetheless reasonably populated for the majority of the season, third, indirectly lessen the grip clans have about the game, as clan members will be the ones who play 12+ hours a day in most cases.

www.07runescapegolds.com.au

Bookmark and Share

Back Forum